The tournament schedule can be FOUND HERE
FINAL IMPORTANT TOURNAMENT NOTES:
JM = Jackson Mills, 116 Jackson Mills Road, Freehold, NJ 07728
OP = Opatut Park, 486 East Freehold Road, Freehold, NJ 07728
WFS = West Freehold School, 100 Castranova Way, Freehold, NJ 07728
- Field maps can be located at http://www.freeholdsoccer.com/frightfest-tournament. Please share field information with your parents and trainers.
- Please get to your games early so that the tournament can be kept on schedule.
- Please remember to stop at the tent before your first game to let us know that your team is there and to pick up your tournament bag, ball and patches.
- If your team is taking part in the costume contest and/or the pumpkin contest, please remember to bring you filled out forms with you to the check-in tent where you’ll receive further instructions. Forms can be found at http://www.freeholdsoccer.com/frightfest-tournament/tournament-forms
- FSL has done its best to create parity for the games, but instances may occur where that doesn't always happen, or teams have a bad game. DO NOT run up goals since there are no scores kept anyway, so please keep that in mind to help make this event a wonderful experience for the players and their families.
- Referees will not be checking in teams but please remember to have your tournament roster, player cards and medical release forms present with you at all games.
- Teams should bring pinnies. In case of a conflict with jersey/costume colors, the home team will wear the pinnies. If the home team doesn't have pinnies, to avoid a color conflict, we ask the visitors to please help out, rather than delay or cancel a game.
- In an effort to save time, we will not have a pre-game coin toss. The team listed as home picks the goal to defend, and the away team gets the ball the first half. These were randomly generated by GotSoccer.
- While not required, the exchange of club patches is highly encouraged at each game.
- Please obey all parking rules and the Freehold Code of Conduct.
- There are no dogs allowed in any of the parks per Freehold Township’s ordinance.
See you on the pitch in your Halloween best!!!!!
FSL Tournament Director